Hello,

Keith Whittington at Rochester Institute of Technology (Rochester, NY, USA)
 has done some good work using creative active learning techniques to
motivate  students, teach programming, and encourage discussion and class
participation.

Several years ago I had an opportunity to interview some of his students,
and they were very enthusiastic about his approach to teaching introductory
programming.

-- Susan Rothwell
Adjunct Instructor, Finger Lakes Community College
Ph.D. Candidate, Syracuse University

In a message dated 4/22/2013 3:15:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,