I am currently taking annual leave, returning Tuesday 7 May.

If you have a question regarding Open University Technology, ICT and design
modules that are supported by the London region please send a message to
r01-technol...@open.ac.uk and someone will respond to you in due course, or
alternatively I will reply upon my return.  If you need to urgently speak to a
colleague in the London office the best number to ring is: 020 7485 6597.

If your question was about M364, Fundamentals of Interaction Design, I shall be
intermittently checking email and will respond within 2-3 days (if not sooner).

Kind regards,

Chris Douce
Faculty of Mathematics, Computing and Technology, Open University in London
0203 076 0215

--
The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt
charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).