>From the abstract: "The results show that personality traits seems not
effective predictors for fault diversity as a whole model, whereas
cognitive styles and program measurements moderately account for the
variation of fault density."

Dear Huang,

This quote suggests that you are considering personality as orthogonal to
cognition.  Is this so, and, if so, what is to be gained by doing so,
please?

Best,
Huw