Hi Paola,

We use mailman but that requires a server installation. Similarly there is
listserv which for example. However, you could look in to Jiscmail
(https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/) which runs email groups for research and
education.

Regards
Simone
--
Dr Simone Stumpf
Senior Lecturer, Course Director for MSc Human-Centred Systems

http://www.city.ac.uk/people/academics/simone-stumpf
http://twitter.com/cityuni_hcid
Consider joining us for an elite MSc course in HCI and UX
http://www.city.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/human-centred-systems