Have you noticed the official retraction of "the camel has 2 humps", a good comment bu "retraction watch" on that fact, and that very "smart" (lol) paper by Jeff Atwood (of coding horror) about the story:

original paper  : http://www.eis.mdx.ac.uk/research/PhDArea/saeed/paper1.pdf
retraction : http://www.eis.mdx.ac.uk/staffpages/r_bornat/papers/camel_hump_retraction.pdf comment : http://retractionwatch.com/2014/07/18/the-camel-doesnt-have-two-humps-programming-aptitude-test-canned-for-overzealous-conclusion/ coding horror rhttp://blog.codinghorror.com/separating-programming-sheep-from-non-programming-goats/

The latter's conclusion:
"Evidently not everyone is as fascinated by meaningless rules and meaningless conclusions as we are; I can't imagine why not."

My comment: How easy it is to confirm our ideologies (here meritocracy = elitism = aristocracy) by scientific research (or what we call so). Data proves what the researcher believes ; even if intellectually honest (a rare case?).