Hi PPIGers,

Are you aware of any specific issues related to teaching CS (programing) to
1st year university students having had some significant introduction to
programing at school? I have heard of the Design and Technology curricula
for KS3 pupils in UK so there might be some PPIGers in this situation?
Since french students will have a similar curriculum in the near future, I
wondered about the changes that may have to be done in programing lectures
for CS students at the university.

Any facts or ideas? Are any topics to be emphasized or any specific issues?

Thanks in advance,

--
Catherine Letondal
www.lii-enac.fr/~letondal