1) Why are there 2 lists? Is this supposed to be a group that
understands usability / user experience / information architecture at
2) Why when I go to http://www.ppig.org/ I have a heck of a time
finding anything about what mailing lists there are? I can find it if
I do a search for 'mailing list' in the search box at least.
2a) Why is the search box so much of a wall flower? In this day and
age, search should be like the most in your face feature of any web
site I dare say. (Unless of course the search is powered by some
utterly useless bad engine.)
3) Also, what is the whole User Login / Create Account thing here?
What does it get me? Why would I need it? Etc.
4) That's just in the first 60 seconds.
5) Can I volunteer to make a redo of the front page at least as a straw man?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PPIG
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.