Hi Linda and all,

My masters thesis "An Exploration of the Effects of Enhanced Compiler Error
Messages for Computer Programming Novices" is finally online. There is a
link to the pdf at www.brettbecker.com/publications, under 2015. I couldn't
post it there until it was posted to the official repository, which is
here, if you want the 'official' version: http://arrow.dit.ie/ltcdis/35/.

This has much of the background and development information that led to the
SIGCSE and Computer Science Education papers which are also found on my
publications page.

I have a PhD student now who will be investigating compiler error
enhancement in much more detail than I did. I'll post updates as they come,
just to keep the topic alive!

If ever you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me.

Brett