Hello all,

I am a research student working on improving the usability of security
APIs. In my research, I am planning to conduct usability evaluation for
security APIs using the methodology Clarke (2004) described. However, when
I searched through literature, I could only found parts of the
questionnaire, but could not found the complete questionnaire.

If there is a generic Cognitive Dimensions based questionnaire for
evaluating usability of APIs, can someone please point me into that.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards!
Chamila

   1. S. Clarke. Measuring api usability. Doctor Dobbs Journal,
   29(5):S1-S5, 2004
   2. S. Clarke, “Evaluating a new programming language,” in 13th Workshop
   of the Psychology of Programming Interest Group, 2001, pp. 275–289