Hey Linda,

> Quick CS Ed Research question for you lovely people: I have an honours
> student looking at the usability of classroom hardware kits for teaching K-12
> kids - things like lego mindstorms, arduinos, etc - and he's trying to find
> some relevant research for his lit review.

I had to look up K-12 - is it primary and secondary school kids?

If so, below are some projects that were crowdfunded on Kickstarter. They’re
kits to teach programming principles to young kids. Some have interviews with
teachers and case studies, also talking about getting feedback from kids
themselves.

They each include links for you to contact the people behind the projects for
more information.

Cubetto
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/primotoys/cubetto-hands-on-coding-for-girls-and-boys-aged-3

<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/primotoys/cubetto-hands-on-coding-for-girls-and-boys-aged-3>