HAL to showcase advanced aircraft at Aero show
Monday, January 31, 2005

BANGALORE: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) will be
showcasing its flagship product Advanced Light
Helicopter (ALH) and the Intermediate Jet Trainer
(IJT) at the Aero India exposition here next month.

The defence public sector behemoth will be
demonstrating the capabilities of the multi-role,
multi-mission helicopters christened Dhruv with static
and flying display for the sales pitch at the
international aero show from Feb 9-13.

"After many years, we have products to promote and
market at the Aero India to global customers. Besides
showcasing our structures and services, we will be
hard-selling the ALH and IJT, which is awaiting early
certification process," HAL chairman Ashok K. Baweja
said.

Ever since HAL commenced series production of Dhruv in
2002 for supplying its variants to the three Indian
defence services and Coast Guard, it has been
displaying the product at the international aero shows
in Singapore, Paris, Faranborough (UK) and at the
ongoing Abu Dhabi event for sales promotion.

Till 2004, HAL has delivered about 40 ALHs to the
defence services and Coast Guard. It has an order to
supply 50 more choppers of military version to the
Indian Air Force, Navy and Army at an estimated cost
of Rs.250 million ($5 million) each.

siliconindia

DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/BRUplB/TM

Lebih Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. www.ppi-india.uni.cc

3. Lihat arsip sebelumnya, www.ppi-india.da.ru;