hee..hee..

for sure im not favouring obama to be the next US president.

it's not abt right or left wings.., nor about conservative or liberal, if u
made such case obama he is very liberal, he is pro-abortion and pro gay
marriage. but it's not abt whether he's pro abortion or pro gay marriage..but
the way he represented him self, actually american public dont know much abt
this junior senator from chicago, his track record showed little and less of
expriences, his close relationship with tony rezko (who recently convicted for
federal crime and now in prison) has triggered some questions, his indecisive n
lack of judgement regarding his former spritual mentor made people questioned
his patriotism and his ability to be the next commander in chief, he seems to
be people pleaser, too charming looked like a saviour, he got the pesona that
drawn ppl to him. thats is his best ability. he reminded me of SBY actually
when i first saw him on TV..:) just reminded me of SBY when SBY  campaigning as
indo president.    SBY 's  body
 language, the way he talks, the way he used his hands when he talks..,
but later on proven indecisive?

anyway obama's winning the electoral votes is bcs of race, 90 % of
african-american vote for him, and the rest of it just liberal white ppl
(mostly gay ppl and pro-abortion activist, and hollywood celebrity). based on
track record and experiences...he's not strong on that... it's so amazed that
he is winning rite now in dems party. dems re 75% african-american and the rest
re white. too bad dems party must stuck with this guy, like it or not this is
their guy. he won electoral vote slightly to hillary. it's more good to dem if
their nominee is hillary. glowbama is a glowing and rising star..but if u
looked close enough he just typical politician that sells words, sweet words..,
but no proven action and no track record to prove. too bad many american ppl
ate those words. and it worst if they believe it.

i guess handsome, charming, and sweet talks, re american best quality rite now
for president. too bad and so shameful that the most superpower nation in the
whole world will have inexperience, not proven track record, no credible junior
senator as presidential nominee.

if he is junior senator..it's ok lah, but to be the next US president..God
forbid.

for the dems convention, hillary must win the super delegate vote to be the
dems presidential nominee.

and for right or left wing..., im an independent , pak imuchtarom.. a little
bit traditional thinking and a little bit liberal...:).

cheers
Carla