pak Nug,

it's good obama has a mother that also love indonesia, but it's absurd and
irrelevant to related it whether he is capable or not to be the next US
president.

fyi, obama is inexperiences, he is only junior senator that served couple of
years in senate office, what is his track record? and what is his
accomplishment so far? not single american can tell what obama
accomplishment...they only said obama is fresh and promising hope and change,
all candidates (either rep or dems) re senior senator with lots of track record
and accomplishments to be mentioned abt.

obama's slogan is hope and change, but those only words consists of platitudes,
not real premise of detailed plan and policy roadmaps.., i watched his speech
several times.., he is a good orator, excellence communicator and have a pesona
that drawn people to him, but lately the more he talks the more i found him the
same politician who sells words and promise.., just another clown of politician
who think he is eligible bcs he's got harvard degree.  he's not a real deal. he
repeteadly lied during his speeches and interviews many times and the
mainstream media ignored it.  listen to his speeches and his interviews then
compared to the facts (if u have time..:) diggin from 2003 until 2008 from his
books, speeches and interviews then compared to the facts) u will be amazed
that how this guy could running for president and won popular votes for dems
party.
the only question is how deaf an ear or how blind an eye to get people turn a
frog into a prince.

it appears the junior senator obama is is not "a fresh face" as media sycopants
like to describe him, he just another in along line of dems snake oil salesman.

Someone who lies habitually about objective facts,  is not someone that most of
american would trust to be in the Oval office.

The truth about Obama is there in plain view. It is there for all of us, and
especially the media, to see. But there are “none so blind as those who will
not see, none so deaf as those who will not hear.” And none so stupid as those
who consciously avoid the truth because they want to keep on reporting Obama’s
lies. there's a big question why mainstream media ignored the facts that obama
is repeteadly lie because they have vested interest on his survival.

If there is a Democratic Party slugfest for the presidential nomination due to
Obama, the media will make hundreds of millions of dollars in extra advertising
as Obama raise huge amounts of money and spend it on ads. If Obama implodes,
media stand to lose hundreds of millions of dollars in advertising. I am not
suggesting that reporters covering the election are controlled by management.
But reporters can’t be oblivious to the fact that newspapers and television
organizations are shrinking, and hundreds of millions of dollars in political
advertising will extend the life of these organizations into 2009. You be the
judge if there is a subconscious conflict of interest.

Both Obama and the mainstream media owe the American people an explanation and
an apology. But don’t hold your breath. Obama’s too busy making up new lies to
even know what the truth is any more.

Obama is not part of any “Joshua Generation.” He has been “joshin’” to american
people all along, and they keep taking it. He may be a Kool-Aid salesman. But
american people keep buying and keep drinking.

handsome, young, charming and media darling..seems too hollywood for me..

america needs a president not a fraud and fake actor.