pak Nug,

the inexperiences thing is not the only reason i think he's not qualified.
read my email below. observe his interviews, his speeches  and read his books
and then compared to objective facts. he is repeteadly lying and fabricating.

btw i suggest u read abt his profile carefully .  obama was never been a
district attorney (jaksa), after graduated from harvard he became community
organizer, university lecturer, and civil right lawyer, running public office
serve illinois from 1997-2004, he became junior senator in 2005. so he never
been a D.A/ jaksa (check ur fact).

i know that indonesia has sentimental feeling fot this guy just because he was
lived here during certain time, and maybe indonesian people feel connected
somehow to him and endorsed him to be US president. but see the facts
objectively.

obama's said he will bring unity to american people, but for some 20 years he
has been a member of racial church whom his pastor also his spiritual mentor is
a racist pastor who preach hateful sermons about america and white american,
it's kinda strange to find him with his slogan about unity. he sells his words
about unity bcs it's suitable of his profile half white-and half african, he is
a good political package though and sold out.

i admired his capability of speech, he is an excellence orator, and he is
intelligent man( he is a harvard grad) i dont doubt it for a sec, but i
question his judgement and honesty.

about obama, his lies and fabrications re damaging his campaign and the DNC,
because the facts re all there. as i said to my fam and relatives in US. choose
wisely.  think, analize then choose.

unfortunately dems only have two candidates, obama and hillary, obama's won the
popular vote so far from hillary. the next DNC convention where the vote of
super delegates will determine who is dem's president nominee. there'll be a
bloody fight inside the dems. recently hillary too has been caught of lying
about her trip in bosnia when she said she was under gun fired. tough choice
for dems. maybe al gore will save the day. who knows. as one of my democrat
friends said maybe for the first time in his life he will be voting for
republican..:)). dems have trouble of screening their candidates (remember john
kerry and michale dukakis) and now the glowbama.

the latest national polls obama vs mc'cain, dated 18/03 - 1/04:
1. RCP average : Obama (44.2%)- Mc'cain (44.4%)
2. Rassmussen tracking: obama (41%) - M'cain (47%)
3.Gallup tracking: obama (44%) - Mc'cain (46%)

check the fact. try google and youtube:) the keyword " obama's lies".