Glad we both agree on rahm emanuel..yustam..:)

________________________________
From: yustamb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ppiindia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, November 9, 2008 8:46:27 PM
Subject: [ppiindia] Re: Bekas prajurit Israel jadi Chief of Staff Obama....

*** as you know well, that america has close relationship with israel
since israel's start their proclamation to have a state in palestinian
land. So it's not only the muslims that suffer from this action but
christian too. The question is, why did they build their nation in the
land that there is no relation with the suffering from nazi's action ?
I think European and usa should give them the land as a point that
they have to help the jewish.

if you have a property then someone else take it from you with a
brutality action, what do you say to that man ?

now the eyes of the world has been awaken by jewish brutality in gaza,
the world know what are they doing in gaza, they destroyed palestinian
home and make palestinian homeless.

but i think all of this problem is about politic, palestinian and
israeli have to come to the point that they have solved their problem
to have a peace in the land of divined with holly massage...

even if obama doesn't pick rahm emanuel as chief of staff, america's
still stand behind the jewish, as their lord in the middle east...

salam,

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] s.com, carla annamarie kneefel
<carla_annamarie17@ ...> wrote:

> well....
>
> i think it's a big disappointment from many against-israel ppl that
obama picked rahm emanuel as his chief of staff. (where rahm will
be one of his closest  political advisor including foreign affairs).

> here are the bio of rahm emanuel :
>
> his real name is Rahm Israel Emanuel,  born in chicago,  According
to his father, his son is the namesake of Rahamim, a Lehi paramilitary
group combatant who was killed.  Rahm's surname was adopted by his
family in 1933, after Rahm's paternal uncle, Emanuel Auerbach, was
killed in a skirmish with Arabs in Jerusalem.

> Rahm Emanuel's father, the Jerusalem-born Benjamin M. Emanuel,  is a
pediatrician and former member of the paramilitary Irgun ( "National
Military Organization in the Land of Israel"), was a militant Zionist
group that operated in Palestine between 1931 and 1948.

> Rahm Emanuel was a civilian volunteer in the Israel Defense Forces
during the 1991 Persian Gulf War.

> rahm emanuel's religion is jewish , he and his family is a member
of  Anshe Sholom B'nai Israel, a Modern Orthodox synagoge in Chicago.

> Many Arabs and Palestinians were angry over Obama's appointment of
Rahm Emanuel, especially after Rahm Emanuel's father,  Benjamin
Emanuel was interviewed by the Hebrew daily Maariv in an article
entitled "Our Man in the White House" , where in that interview Rahm
Emanuel's father stated: "Obviously, he will influence the President
to be pro-Israel. Why shouldn't he do it? What is he, an Arab? He's
not going to clean the floor of the White House."

> Palestinian American Ali Abunimah of Electronic Intifada , said
Obama's appointment of Emanuel sent the signal he would not be taking
"more balanced, more objective, more realistic advice that could
change the course from the disastrous Palestine-Israel policies of the
Bush and Clinton administrations. "

> however, actually i agree with your statement below, rahm emanuel's
career has made him the best men on the best job, obama chose the
right person on the right place. there's no one could  do the best job
to be obama's chief of staff than rahm emanuel. im glad we both agree
on that yustam..:)

> well done obama....

Obama....