Michael Wiedmann writes:
 > Quoting Michael Weber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
 >
 > > is there a list available showing the possible values of the
 > > pdfpagetransition key of the hyperref package?
 >
 > Attached you find "pagetrans.tex" which I fetched sometime from some
 > unknown place. Originally it comes from Marc van Dongen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
 > I added some comments to show the valid values at two places.

You could refer to section 6.4.1.4 of the PDF reference manual (see
the link in the Ppower4 faq,
http://www-sp.iti.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/software/ppower4/faq.html)
for the details.
BTW: the file quoted is (in the unmodified form) available at the
Ppower4 site.

        Klaus
--
        Klaus Guntermann        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        FG Systemprogrammierung, FB Informatik, TU Darmstadt