H S Rai writes:
 > I included a few tabular  environment in my presentation. I found that
 > cell data crosses the cell boundaries. How it can be avoided.

This does not look like a PPower4 related problem, because it should
already show up, before the post processor is used.

 > I also found that in document  class `slide', table and figure are not
 > defined. Can we make it to ignore  these environments (may be with the
 > help of some package)?

I don't know about the documentclass slide. Nor does my LaTeX seem to
do so.

 > Or I may not  be using right document class. Can some  one help me, by
 > recommending about document  class, which I should use  so that matter
 > typed in `report'  class will result in  presentation (slides) without
 > commenting `table' and `figure'

You may have a look at
    http://tex.loria.fr/english/classes.html
where some classes are covered which can be used to prepare
presentations.

        Klaus
--
        Klaus Guntermann        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        FG Systemprogrammierung, FB Informatik, TU Darmstadt