Hi!

Jean-Christophe Dubacq writes:
 >   I am striking again. Preparing some graphics include via multiinclude
 >   had lines changing color when the first graphics is not erased
 >   (default).

This looks like a result from changing the color red for highlighting
purposes on pages 7 and following.
Use \pausecolorreset before including the graphics, if you do not want
this effect.

 >   Since ppower4 compresses the PDF, I cannot debug this
 >   (even though I can read PDF files).

If you run PPower4 without arguments it will report possible but
almost unknown options like this:

 File arguments are missing.
 PPower4 [-v|-n|-h|-V|--verbose=<n>|--nocompress|--help|--version] infile outfile

Guess, what the -n or --nocompress options do :-)
I would have had a much harder job, if PPower4 would not allow to see
the prepared document also uncompressed.

Enjoy,
        Klaus
--
        Klaus Guntermann        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        FG Systemprogrammierung, FB Informatik, TU Darmstadt