Dear all,

I used gnuplot (version 3.7 patchlevel 2) to generate eps figures and
converted them to pdf using epstopdf (version 2.7), under debian (Linux
version 2.4.22) . Basically my figures are 2-D graphs with the usual X and Y
axes. When i use such a figure in a pdf presentation created by ppower4, the
X and Y axes colours turns into white (from the usual black as generated by
gnuplot). Surprisingly the colour of the actual graph that is plotted remains
undisturbed. I created another copy of the same presentation without using
the ppower4 package and everything works fine. I tested with adobe acrobat
5.0. I would be very glad if someone can help me in this regard.

I wish you all a great day.

Regards
Acharya
Sudarsan N.S Acharya
MSc. Computational Engineering
University of Erlangen-Nuernberg, Germany
E-Mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web   :http://wwwcip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~sisuacha