Hi,

I would like to have access to the source of pp4p.jar java code since I would
like to take a look into the interface.  I don't want to build it this time
but just want to look what your machine does at this or that point.  It is
that I'm quite happy with the features of ppower4 but I don't like (I hate
it, to be more exact) these TeX macro packages (latex, context etc.)

I know this is quite uncommon but  it is a fact that I'm quite faster in
coding plain TeX than struggling with those macro package boundaries.

Now I want to use the color features of ppower4 and have to learn about the
color input format that I then could generate quite easily.

BYE INGO