Dear Sir/Madam,
Good day!
We understand from your information posted on Alibaba.com that you are in the
market for Al ingot. We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our
company and products.
We are a joint venture specializing in the manufacture and export of Al
ingot.Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know.
We will be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed
requirements.
We look forward to receiving your enquires soon.
Sincerely,
Alice,
Web:http://www.jytchem.com
Tell:0086-03126783136
Fax:0086-03126783135
Skype:mingming-linda
Company name: Beijing JinYuan YongTai Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.
Address: Room 215 Taoyuanyijia , No.A1 Lugouqiaobeili, Fengtai District,
Beijing
Email:ymjiny...@htxcfc.com

Beijing JinYuan YongTai Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.