Dear  customers

Sorry  to  trouble  you!!

Please give me some minutes to introduce my company,there we are HK company and Qingdao Branch.

I  am  Ms.Eunice,we are a forwarder agent in Qingdao China ,we  have some branch office  in  China .

And we also have contract with some liner ,we can provide professional service and best rates for you .

If you have shipments from China ,we can help you to book the space,trucking from factory ,customs clearance in China.

And we also can do customs clearance in some countries ,and send the cargos to your door .

So if you have shipments from China now , please do not forget to tell me .

I will  give  you quickly reply .

Waiting  for  your inquiry .

Best  regards

SPEEDY SEA TRANSPORTATION AGENT CO.,LTD