Dear Friends,

How are you? I am pleased to introduce7Mile International Logistics Co., Ltd Shanghai China.  We are established in 2005 with headquartered in Shanghai China.  7Mile Internaitonal Logistics Co.,ltd is first class freight forwarder and NVOCC which is approved by China Today I would like to recommend our sea freight LCLservice to you and hopefully we can support your valuable client. We can also provide air freight / courier service / Fcl service from Shanghai, China.

POLShanghai

destination

Oceanfreight(uSD

frequency

transit

BANGKOK

USD 5/cbm

Wed/Thur/Sat/Sun

8

LAEM CHABANG

USD 10/cbm

Wed/Sat

8

MANILA

USD 5/cbm

Sat

3

Penang

USD 10/cbm

Mon/Sat

8

PORT KELANG

USD 5/cbm

Mon/Thur/Sat

7

HO CHI MINH

USD 5/cbm

Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun

8

HAIPHONG

USD 10/cbm

Thur/Sat/Sun

8

SINGAPORE

USD5/cbm

Mon/Thur/Fri/Sat

8

JAKARTA USD5/cbm Sat

10

 EBS,CIC:USD13/RT

We also recommend our air  servive to EURO, Mediterranean area, USA for very competive rate.  Als we have express service from Shanghai to world wide for small consignment.

Door to Door Service

Cross Trade Service

Customs brokerage, CO, F/A, insurance

Rates valid up to the end of NOV 2016

For more info and cheap rate checking, please feel free to contact me ☺☺

thanks and best regards

Tiffany Yao

sales manager
e-mail:
 tiffany...@7mile.com.cn

sky-p: tiffany7mile

mobile: 86 13023190876

7F,Rm707,No.188,SiPingBaoRd.,Hongkou District,Shangha

Tel: 86 21 65458326

QQ: 1036137995