Title: Article Publication
Article Publication
Dear Author/Professor,
We honestly inform you a good news of no fee for paper publication in recommended journals which a preferable platform can be supplied for you and all the other authors to share more research findings in various fields.
Paper Publication in the Recommended Journals
You honorable authors are lucky to enjoy the privilege of paper publication without APC in the recommended journals before November 30th, 2016.
You will find more recommended journals by checking the website:
APC Reduction for Publication in the Other Journals
If you submit your articles in the other journals before November 30th, 2016, you can enjoy this activity of 40 percent off of the original APC.
If you want to know more information, please search our website link:
Majority of the publications from our platform can be indexed by Google Scholar, WorldCat, Academickeys, ResearchBib, etc.
You can visit the website link below and apply for unsubscribe if you hope no longer receive the emails from us: