Dear Friends,

Good day and thank you for opening my mail.My name is Mike. I am a forwarder
out of China. Our company, Searoad Logistics Co., Ltd. provides ocean and air
freight from China at great prices. Some of our rates are listed below for your
reference

POL: All Chinese ports (ShenZhen/ShangHai...)

AMERICAN EAST

AMERICAN NORTH

NEW YORK

1720
2200

2200

ARICA
1250
1300
1300

MIAMI

1800

2300
2300

CALLAO

1250
1300
1300

JACKSONVILLE

1800

2300

2300

SOUTH AFRICA

NORTH AFRICA

DURBAN
650
1200
1200

ALGIERS
975

2050

2100

CAPE TOWN

650

1000

1000

MIDDLE EAST

RED SEA

DAMMAN

325

600

600

AQABA

350

500

500

KUWAIT

450

700

700

JEDDAH

350

500

500

RIYADH

560

800

800

PORT SUDAN

450

600

600

EMED

WMED

ALEXANDRIA

700

1300

1350

NAPLES

500

1000

1050

ISTANBUL

600

1250

1350

FOS

450

900

950

PORT SAID

600

1150

1200

LA SPEZIA

450

900

950

INDIA/PAKISTAN

BLACK SEA

KARACHI
200
300
300

ODESSA

650

1300

1400

MUMBAI

200

300

300

PIRAEUS

670

1250

1300

NHAVA SHEVA

100
110
110

PIPAVAV
110
150
150

European base
500

1000

1000

CALCUTTA

450

750

750

Below is our Air freight:

NORTH AMERICA

U S D

SOUTH AMERICA

U S D

EUROPEAN

U S D

+45KGS

+45KGS

+45KGS

+100KGS

2.5/KGS

+100KGS

5.0/KGS

+100KGS

2.2/KGS

+300KGS

2.2/KGS

+300KGS

4.8/KGS

+300KGS

2.2/KGS

+500KGS

2.1/KGS

+500KGS

4.6/KGS

+500KGS

2.0/KGS

+1000KGS

2.0/KGS

+1000KGS

4.6/KGS

+1000KGS

2.0/KGS

ASIAN

U S D

AFRICA

U S D

AUSTRALIA

U S D

+45KGS

+45KGS

+45KGS

+100KGS

2.8/KGS

+100KGS

4.4/KGS

+100KGS

2.7/KGS

+300KGS

1.5/KGS

+300KGS

4.2/KGS

+300KGS

2.6/KGS

+500KGS

1.2/KGS

+500KGS

4.0/KGS

+500KGS

2.5/KGS

+1000KGS

1.2/KGS

+1000KGS

4.0/KGS

+1000KGS

2.4/KGS

If you have any questions, or if you have any special shipping requirements
(low pricing, fast t/t, long free time) please feel free to contact me. I'd be
happy to help.
Thank you for your time.

Mike

SEA ROAD LOGISTICS CO.,LTD

Email:m...@searoad-logistics.com,mike_sear...@sina.com
Skype:mike-freight

Before printing this page think about your responsibility with the Natural
Environment.