Title: No Charge for Article Publishing before Feb. 28, 2017

Dear Author or Professor

Good day.

Our platform is an international academic publisher which publishes open access,
peer-reviewed journals.

Before Feb. 28, 2017, one article can be published without charge, if you submit it in the
recommended new journal. Our recommended new journals cover a wide range of academic disciplines.
Here are some of the recommended new journals:
American Journal of Arts and Design
International Journal of Clinical Dermatology
Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
Cardiology and Cardiovascular Research
Frontiers in Cognitive Psychology
Rehabilitation Sciences
American Journal of Pulmonary and Respiratory Medicine
American Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery

If you can not find the recommended new journal in your research fields, you can check the other journals.
Below is the information of some other journals:
International Journal of Science, Technology and Society
Published Paper: Strength Characterization of Stabilized A-5(10), A-7-5(16), A-4(3) and A-2-7(1)
Laterite Soils Individually Using Supaset Cement; Author: Isaac Akiije
Published Paper: Research on Path Selection of Logistics Enterprise Transformation and Upgrading;