Title: Document
It seems I employed a staff work for my own!
The first cooperation with Marcos was he helped to find out the reason why our Chilean client stopped doing business with our company. So we decided to hire him to assist us in the exhibition, such as inviting target clients to our booth and translating English into Spanish and backwards. Things went well, Marcos also cleaned our booth and space every day. On 2nd day of exhibition, it was the day with most visits, we got many important contacts with potential clients. We really appreciated what Marcos had done for us.
How to find a local
Click the button above, the email address will be automatically registered as an IWORKU account