Dear Sir or Madam ,

Sorry to trouble you but still hope you can have a look about us, maybe there
is a chance for us to grow up with a such great company like yours .

This is Aling from XIANGTAN SWALLOW CHEMICALS.,LTD (China).
we are a comprehensive chemical enterprise which integrates the scientific and
technological development, production, sale and service.

The main products  we produce and sell are inorganic chemicals, including zinc
sulphate, zinc carbonate 、 zinc oxide and lithopone , widely used in used in
painting & coating industry, cosmetic grade ,rubber industry, feed grade and
additive industry.  if you are interested , please be free to contact me
,thanks a lot !

Best Regards,

Aling

Xiangtan Swallow Chemicals Co.,Ltd