I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHdsIq1NTyD1UvfZRAxdkCq1CK19Cg9inXQ7SvgqhNZDojzw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Dearest Beloved,

As you read this mail, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because I believe everyone will die someday. I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer that has defied all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only a few months to live according to medical experts. I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members. I have decided to give also to charity as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly; I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Europe; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the sum of US$45 Million that I deposited in an offshore account. I want you to help me collect these deposited funds and use it for charity and humanitarian works. You shall only collect 25% of the funds for your reward and also any expenses that you might incur during this great task. Please reply me to my Email: kuni...@yahoo.com.hk

Regards,
Kunio Uematsu
(Tokyo, Japan)
Email:  kuni...@yahoo.com.hk

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.