Hi Giovanni,

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Giovanni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello penyaskito,
> thank you for attendance. Now the thing goes well. Your are very clever
> contributor! But say to me,  please, once and for all, how you do this
> salutary attendance, how convert to UTF-8?

Your editor shouldn't be changing this each time that you save the
file. If you have the same problems again, you should think about
using another text editor.
What editor do you use for the translations?

> Besides I wish to know how I can make little changes in my transalation and
> not to send to mailing list each time whole the translation.

I assume that you're talking about the mails each time you commit
anything. They are fine, there is no problem with sending them. Little
changes makes reviewers job easier.

> Thanks.
>
>                Giovanni
> ----- Original Message ----- From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>