On 11/15/10 10:38 AM, Noe Misael Nieto Arroyo wrote:

> Oh, that's right.
>
> I was wondering... does plone.scale scale images "on the fly" or it
> stores some scaled copy on ZODB ?
Well, plone.scale is just a library for performing scaling; it doesn't
care how the scales are stored.  plone.app.imaging and plone.namedfile
both use it to generate scales on demand, and then store them in an
annotation in the ZODB.
----------
David Glick
 Web Developer
 davidgl...@groundwire.org
 206.286.1235x32

Groundwire: You Are Connected
 http://groundwire.org

Online tools and stratgies for the environmental movement.  Sign up for
Groundwire News!
 http://groundwire.org/email-capture

Check out our 2010 Website Benchmarks Report. How do you stack up?
 http://groundwire.org/resources/articles/2010-website-benchmarks-report