On 1/24/11 7:28 AM, Kees Hink wrote:
I'm still getting this error [1], but now for a new situation: I'm using
collective.alias, which als does an<includeDependencies package="." />  in its
configure.zcml.

The workaround Ross suggested (removing site-wide PIL eggs) works.

Still, this might be considered a bug, right? A buildout should be repeatable,
and having to depend on a site-wide PIL package not being there isn't exactly
what you'd want.

Jumping in mid-thread here:

I'm afraid to ask what PIL-1 is… but in general I think it's fair game to assume a "clean" Python environment, and things breaking because of some lib in the "global" Python I would not consider a bug.

2cents,

Alex

Kees

[1] http://pastie.org/1492425