You have quite a few options, I am using two products on plone 4, quite happy with both

oin site using http://pypi.python.org/pypi/tecnoteca.googlemap/1.0
http://www.westcoast.no/map

and collective.geo here:
http://forslag.medialog.no/references/north-refining-b.v
(click on the image or the button)

The nice thing about collective.geo is that you can have "normal content on a map", like this:
http://forslag.medialog.no/referencemap

Espen