On 4/12/11 1:58 PM, Mikko Ohtamaa wrote:
Hi,

I found out that Web and Mobile does not appear in Download&  Extend
listing.

http://plone.org/products/web-and-mobile

I suspect the reason is that

* The egg has been release using mkrelease

* The metadata for the release does not state Plone 4 compatibility, or
plone.org does not pick it up

All other packages say they are "Plone 4 compatible". What do I need to in
order to announce "Plone 4 compatibility" with my package, but so that I can
still use automatic release tools?
I always make releases using jarn.mkrelease, then log into plone.org, edit the release and set the compatibility info. There isn't a way for this to get set automatically at this point.
David

David Glick
Web Developer
davidgl...@groundwire.org
206.286.1235x32

Groundwire: You Are Connected
http://groundwire.org

Online tools and strategies for the environmental movement.  Sign up for
Groundwire News!
http://groundwire.org/email-capture