Le 18 avr. 2011 à 15:59, Raphael Ritz a écrit :

> On 4/18/11 2:59 PM, Gilles Lenfant wrote:
>> Hello folks,
>>
>> I'm pleased to announce the birth of aws.zope2zcmldoc
>>
>> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/aws.zope2zcmldoc/
>>
>> https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/aws.zope2zcmldoc
>>
>> aws.zope2zcmldoc adds a new Zope control panel that shows the doc of the
>> various ZCML directives available in your instance. This component is
>> clearly a companion for your development instance beside DocFinderTab,
>> Clouseau, plone.reload.
>>
>> Though I consider it as alfaware, this component has no side effect on
>> applications or in the ZCML behaviour. The layout is at the moment somehow
>> spartan and will be improved in the future releases.
>>
>> Thanks in advance for any hint, feedback, feature idea, patch (...)
>
> Hi Gilles,
>
> nice!
>
> Installed it on a 3.3.5 dev site and it just works.
>
> Since you are asking for feature ideas:
> no idea how to do this but I always like concrete, real world
> examples. Would be awesome if aws.z2zd could try to somehow
> extract a representative example from the code base to go
> with the descriptions of the individual directives (in case
> there is one). This would help people like me who always
> wrestle with XML syntax.

Hi Raphael, and thanks for your feedback.

It's a thing that I've been thinking about at the beginnig, but it's somehow
complicated

1/ All ZCML directive don't register something. In example,
collective.monkeypatcher ZCML directive does not register anything

2/ The ones that register something have their own private way to register and
registry classes that are not always reflective

3/ To have this "easily" done, this requires that zope.configuration context
object (zope.configuration.interfaces.IConfigurationContext) fires an
appropriate event to notify a ZCML directive successful "execution". This can't
be done without some change in this module.

Any better and simple idea or contribution to do this is welcome.

Cheers
--
Gilles