At 2006-06-22 18:31, you wrote:
New tab order problem/question... Often I add or rearrange a text box on a screen. The tab order may be correct up to number 70. I need to change #71, 72, 73. What a pain to have to click the 1st 70 controls!It would be nice if you could CTRL-click or something like that so that where you click would be the starting place to change the tab order. So, in my example, I could CTRL-click on #70 and then click the control that I want to be #71, etc.

- or, if the functionality from FPW still was in the product... The menu "Screen/Object Order" opened a mover list where it was very easy to see and change the tab order of all objects.

* Dan Olsson
* <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
* <http://www.dolittle.se>