From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave
Crozier
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 10:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Docking Toolbar in Top-Level Form

Rafael,
I still have the same problem - The sample below just docks the toolbar on the
main VFP
window

**************
* Test Program for toolbars
*
oForm=CreateObject("clsForm")
With oForm
   .Width=200
   .Height=200
   .AutoCenter=.T.
   *
   .Visible=.T.
   *
Endwith
*
Read events

Define Class clsForm as Form
ShowWindow=2 && Top Level

   Function Activate()
      * See if the toolbar exists
      * ...So I can rename init() as Activare for testing
      *
      If type("This.barToolbar")<>"O"
         This.AddProperty("barToolbar2")
         This.barToolbar2=CreateObject("Toolbar")
         With This.barToolbar2 as toolbar
            .AddObject("btnButton1","CommandButton")
            .btnButton1.Visible=.T.
            *
            .Dock(0)
            .Show()
         Endwith
      Endif
      *
      Endfunc

      Function Unload()
         Clear Events
      Endfunc
      *
      *
Enddefine
*
* End of Code

Dave Crozier
"A computer is a stupid machine with the ability to do incredibly smart
things, while computer programmers are smart people with the ability to do
incredibly stupid things. They are, in short, a perfect match"  - Bill
Bryson