From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Hal Kaplan
Sent: 03 August 2006 17:54
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: [NF] Context Menu Display Problem

Problem statement:

User right-clicks to bring up a context menu.
An outline/shadow of the context menu appears but no items (choices) are
displayed.
As the user moves the mouse through the outline/shadow area, the items
appear, but only as far as the mouse pointer moves.  That is if there are 5
lines of items and the mouse pointer moves over two of them, only those two
will be displayed.

This is happening on W2K and XP and I suspect it is a driver/video card
problem.  In the meantime, I thought I would appeal to you good folks for
any ideas you might have about this.

Thanks for your help.

HALinNY