Madigan,

> "That summer has never been approached, and
> it's not going to be approached this year."

So? It has nothing to do with whether I am going to judge the conclusions of
the Cato Institute as having a better reliability than other more respected
institutions for environmental studies.

As we have told you before, this stuff you are quoting is not in a
peer-reviewed scientific journal. It just doesn't have the gravitas needed
to sway my opinion.

- Kris
www.shamrocktrails.com, www.mcstyles.com, www.emryldlife.com