From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Tristan Leask
Sent: 15 August 2006 09:22
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: C5 error

Hi Guys

I am getting a strange C5 error at the moment.  Basically in my data object
layer I have 2 lines of code which creates a SQL command string and the
other which executes it.

This object works fine in other parts of the program but fails twice else
where.

If I run the code normally, it throws up a normal error and continues, but
without creating the view.

If I step through the code, then the other error is not displayed and a
C5 error is shown, followed by a VFP error 'Mismatched pushjmp/popjmp call'.

If I run it step by step, but then before the 'EXECSCRIPT(lcCommand)', I run
this command manually in the command window, it does not C5, but then when I
continue and this command is then run again, the C5 occurs.

Any ideas as to what is going on?

Thanks

Tristan Leask

Software Developer
Marine Software Ltd

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.marinesoftware.co.uk

This email was sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Unless otherwise agreed expressly
in writing by Marine Software Limited, this communication and attachments
are to be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used
or disclosed except for the purpose for which it was sent.
If you are not the intended recipient of this  communication  you should
destroy it without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents.
Please notify the sender immediately of the error.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]