On Thursday 31 August 2006 15:34, Stephen Russell wrote:

Hi Stephen!

I hope the local gendarmes are there for the first meeting when he shows up. 
How many arrest warrents out for him?

Regards,

Pete

> Humor!
> http://tinyurl.com/evmjl
>
> For PTO member Denise Richards, mother of three, it came down to trust.
> "Frankly I trust bin Laden more than that other guy. Peach launched a
> very mean-spirited smear campaign against Osama, saying that if we voted
> for bin Laden, we were helping the terrorists win. I personally don't
> care for that brand of politics."


_______________________________________________
Post Messages to: [email protected]
Subscription Maintenance: http://leafe.com/mailman/listinfo/profox
OT-free version of this list: http://leafe.com/mailman/listinfo/profoxtech
** All postings, unless explicitly stated otherwise, are the opinions of the 
author, and do not constitute legal or medical advice. This statement is added 
to the messages for those lawyers who are too stupid to see the obvious.

Reply via email to