=> -----Original Message-----
=> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
=> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ed Leafe
=> Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 10:53
=> To: ProFox Email List
=> Subject: Re: [OT] Using terror to grab power
=> 
=> On Sep 1, 2006, at 10:49 AM, Hal Kaplan wrote:
=> 
=> > This is frighteningly all too true.  Deja voodoo.  G-d help us.
=> 
=>      George Santayana said it best: "Those who do not learn 
=> from history are doomed to repeat it."
=> 
=> -- Ed Leafe

Which is exactly why I did not quote him.  I remembered what he said and I 
chose not to repeat it.  I sincerely hope this does not mean you are doomed, 
Ed. <g>


_______________________________________________
Post Messages to: [email protected]
Subscription Maintenance: http://leafe.com/mailman/listinfo/profox
OT-free version of this list: http://leafe.com/mailman/listinfo/profoxtech
** All postings, unless explicitly stated otherwise, are the opinions of the 
author, and do not constitute legal or medical advice. This statement is added 
to the messages for those lawyers who are too stupid to see the obvious.

Reply via email to