The 9/11 memorial in my city is a pair of trees in a park at Bothell
Landing. The instant I saw them, I knew what they were, even before I
read the plaque. :(

I rented the DVD of Godspell sometime in the past 5 years: while I had
sung bits of it in church choir, I had never sat through the whole
thing. It was amazingly painful to see the cast on the top of the
still-under-construction WTC.