Hi Guys,

My fault...

I do not consider Servoy as a solution.

I want to be able to build applications for medium, small and even home users.
I don't want the application to be attached to a service.
Any company selling a service in place of VFP cannot sell itself as a
replacement to it neither the evolution of it.
So, at least for myself, Servoy is a waste of my time.
I find the use of VFP as a hook to get new customers at a minimum misguided and
probably deceiving.
I do not trust them because of this and their price schedule is unreal for most
small companies.
And no, they can't get me to change my mind after making me waste my time to
evaluate it as a replacement for VFP. I don't have that much time available and
they were careless about it.

José Olavo Cerávolo
http://www.ceravoloconsulting.com/

multipart/alternative