El 02/03/12 01:27, Stephen Russell escribió:
> On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Ricardo Araoz <ricar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> El 01/03/12 13:21, john harvey escribió:
>>> Yes.
>> So after this answer you won't complain and wail if they throw another
>> couple of planes at you.
>
> I don't think that the terrorists will strike the USA unless it is
> going to be super big.  They will go after Israel instead.    Just my
> WAG.

Probably. But I was referring to the hypocritical behaviour of wailing
for the "poor" (bankers, brokers, lawyers) people  that died in the
towers and immediately asking for a nuking that will kill not thousands
but millions of innocent civilians. You know, the usual US wailing for
"our 3 boys" and not noticing at all the thousand casualties on the
other side.