From: geoff <data...@adam.com.au>
To: 'ProFox Email List' <profox@leafe.com>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 5:29 PM
Subject: RE: [OT] Their first bitch is worse than our first bitch?

Only an american could consider a gun the arbiter of democracy - a country
where 50,000 people each year die from guns and where the crime rate is triple
ours. we have a very very stable and resilient democracy and the choice to be
gun-free was OURS.

your understanding of democracy is as flawed as your knowledge of Mugabe etc