From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Nicholas Geti
Sent: Friday, 9 November 2012 2:16 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] what a relief and bad luck rednecks!

Very interesting commentary from Krauthammer. I think Mitt ran a very poor
campaign. He never explained his conservative economic concepts. There were
many times he could have pounded Obama on this liberal theories but there
was never a peep. Mitt's advisors were a couple of old, geeks who had no
clue about the American psychic.

I am looking forward to the new guys coming up in the Republican party.

The biggest groups of voters for Obama were young, white unmarried females
who thought he was sexy and talked pretty. Young people fresh out of school
always think they can make the world into a Shangri-La by having the
government spend money. They are brainwashed into the ways of liberalism
which is the same as Communism.  Other groups were the blacks who even
though they have suffered the largest unemployment under Obama voted for him
as revenge against the white man. They look to Obama as their leader. Others
were the Latinos who got turned off by Mitt over immigration and setting up
electric fences to keep illegals from coming into the U.S.

I predict that in the next two years inflation will raise its ugly head.
Bernanke is pumping $50B per month into the economy to buy defunct
mortgages. That money has to go somewhere. The Democrats are trying to keep
the middle class at the same income level as the past twenty years. It isn't
going to happen. The world in heavily interconnected; one cannot have one
society at a high economic level while other groups languish. It will all
even out.

Obama is putting 23,000,000 Americans into a health care system. Where is
the money going to come from? The system will have to be set up to ration
procedures. The inspectors will decide who, what and how much each person
will get. To prevent fraud, we will need inspectors to watch the inspectors.

It isn't going to happen. We will witness the greatest boondoggle that the
world has ever seen and will make the mortgage crisis look like a game of
checkers in comparison. The amount of money that will be required is 1 to 3
trillion per year. No one knows for sure.

Notice how Obama has promised to make residents of New York and New Jersey
whole from the hurricane, Sandy. Then promptly turned the problem over to
FEMA. Already we are hearing complaints that things are getting out of
control. The people at the Eastern end of Rockaway where the poor live are
complaining that the Western end where the rich live are getting taken care
of but they are being left out. The old jealousy is already raising its
head. Turns out that the Western end saw over 100 houses burned to the
ground because there was no power, no access to firemen, etc., etc.

We will see many failures of the small business man. He cannot afford to pay
more taxes nor keep up with greater regulations. Inflation will do him in.

Nick Geti