On 11/15/2012 03:29 PM, Adam Buckland wrote:
It's like Switzerland... everyone has a weapon... they've just been through a civil war
everyones got an AK47... my business partner in Istanbul has an AK47 under his bed...
they are everywhere .. everywhere... but saying that it does look like "if" it
was a spontaneous protest there was a serious level of planning parallel to it to attack
the Embassy.

Yes, I agree the attack appears to have been planned, but to what end, and who directed the attack? Al Quada does not seem to be behind it.

Regards,

LelandJ

Interesting probably for the gun nuts.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_the_AK-47_and_M16   I've fired an
AK47 but never an M16....

I trained with the M16 before being deployed to South East Asia in 1967 - 1968. I was stationed at Binh Thuy AB, 632d Combat Support Group, about 6 clicks east of the city of Canto in the Mekong Delta region of Vietnam. I was with the 632 Security Police Squadron during the Tet Offensive of February 1968 as an augment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binh_Thuy_Air_Base

Regards,

LelandJ