Thanks very much Gary.  I'm looking into that now.

Frank.

Frank Cazabon

On 16/11/2012 10:23 PM, GaryT wrote:
Found one!
Talk to this company. Seems to have a good range of small stuff.

Open to 8.00pm Friday in California.
http://www.scanshell-store.com/software-idscan-passport-scanner.htm

GT

On 17/11/12 13:08, I wrote:
Frank,
Check out "Business Card Scanners" as an option.
You might find something suitable pops up.
GaryT