Maybe you need to put code to check for the unsaved changes and if found then do a saveaction?

Frank.

Frank Cazabon

On 04/12/2012 11:35 AM, Jeff Johnson wrote:
I have a fairly involved form that provides data entry for three different views. On rare occasions I get an error: Error #:
    1545
Method/.Prg in which the error occurred:
    FRMLMMAIN_12MAY.SHELLREQUERYMAINVIEWALIAS

One of the views had a value changed and the form was not put in the edit mode. Due to the number of pages and controls in addition to methods that could change the view without putting the form into the edit mode is there a way to just fix it for the time being? They would always want to commit the change. Should I wrap the code with a TRY and put a FLUSH in the catch? Or is there a better way to do it?

TIA